Pork Sausage Rolls
Posted on January 21, 2021
This nostalgic classic is made plant-based with our Deliciou Plant-Based Pork. Enjoy crispy flaky pastry, with a delicious savoury meaty filling. These plant-based sausage rolls are so close to the real thing, it’ll be hard to tell the difference!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 2 sheets vegan puff pastry
- Tomato sauce or chutney, to serve
For the filling:
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Pork
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce (vegan)
- 1 Tbsp BBQ sauce
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F.
- Prepare pork according to package directions, then mix in the rest of the filling ingredients.
- On a flat surface, cut each pastry sheet in half horizontally, then brush the long edges with water. Create 4 extra long sausage rolls by placing a quarter of the filling (like a log) all the way down the long side of each sheet, then roll over, finishing seam side down.
- Brush the top of each roll with water and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Cut each roll into 4cm mini sausage rolls and place on a baking tray 2cm apart, seam side down. Cook for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with tomato sauce or chutney. Enjoy!
Pro tip: Place the rolls in the freezer for 10 minutes before cutting. The pastry and filling will firm up and make it easier to cut.
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Pork online and get free shipping for all orders over £20.