Posted on March 18, 2020
If you're a coconut lover and you're in the mood for comfort food, look no further than this creamy Pasta Alfredo
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 400g spaghetti
- 4 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 Tbsp oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 tsp Deliciou Bacon Seasoning
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Cook the pasta by following the instructions on the package.
- To make up chicken, mix contents of packet into a bowl and add 1 cup cold water + 1 Tbsp of oil. Mould into strips the size of your thumb.
- Add 3 Tbsp oil to a hot pan and start by cooking the garlic together with Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken strips and the sliced mushrooms.
- Once golden, add in the coconut cream and bacon seasoning, season as desired with salt and black pepper.
- Lower the heat, and let it simmer for about 2 minutes - until the sauce becomes thick.
- Once pasta is al dente, drain and serve on a plate. Top with the sauce and some fresh parsley. Enjoy!
Grab your Plant-Based Chicken and Deliciou Bacon Seasoning and get free shipping on orders over £20.