Maple Bacon Granola
Posted on July 28, 2021
This vegan maple bacon granola is so easy and delicious, you’ll never buy ready-made granola again! With crunchy nuts, sweet maple notes and a hint of bacony goodness, you’ll have to stop yourself from eating the whole batch! Make it ahead of time and keep it in an airtight container so you always have some on hand.
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup mixed nuts (any combination - try pecans, walnuts and flaked almonds)
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning, plus extra for sprinkling
- Vegan yogurt of your choice
- Preheat oven to 160C/320F.
- In a large bowl, gently mix together all the ingredients except the Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning. Once combined, sprinkle over the Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning and stir to evenly coat all the pieces.
- Spread out on a lined baking tray and bake for about 10-15 mins, mixing halfway, until lightly browned and crunchy.
- Sprinkle with a little extra Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning, serve with vegan yogurt and dig in!
Pro tip: To make crunchy clusters of granola, use an electric mixer to beat ¼ cup of aquafaba (liquid from canned chickpeas) until soft, white and fluffy. Add to the mixture at the end of step 2 and then spread on a lined baking tray and pack down. Once baked, scrape apart leaving clusters as big as you desire.
Grab your Deliciou Maple Bacon Seasoning online and get free shipping for all orders over £20.