Easy Vegan Queso
Posted on April 14, 2018
There’s nothing quite like hot, oozy queso with some corn chips… so we made a vegan queso that tastes just like the real thing! What makes it even better? It’s ready in 10 mins and is totally plant-based. Winning!
Cook time: 10 mins
- ¼ cup vegan butter
- 3 Tbsp plain flour
- 1 cup unsweetened soy or oat milk
- 2 Tbsp Deliciou Nacho Cheese Seasoning
- ¼ cup pickled jalapenos, drained and finely chopped
- In a medium saucepan on medium-low heat, melt the butter, then sprinkle in the flour. Stir until it becomes a paste.
- Straight away start to add the milk, a little at a time, whisking constantly until the milk is absorbed before adding more. Continue this process until all the milk is used up and the sauce reaches a thick but pourable consistency.
- Remove saucepan from the heat and stir in the Deliciou Nacho Cheese Seasoning.
- Serve in a bowl or small skillet with chopped jalapenos on top and corn chips or veggie sticks to dig in!
Order online and enjoy free shipping on all orders over £20.