Creamy Potato Salad
Posted on July 29, 2020
Deliciously creamy and deceptively vegan. This twist on a classic is surprisingly light and moreish! Grab your forks, because you’ll be wanting seconds!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 kg baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ small red onion, finely sliced
- ¼ cup spring onions, finely sliced
- ¼ cup vegan mayonnaise
- ¼ cup water
- 2 Tbsp Deliciou Ranch Seasoning
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp black pepper
- Boil the potatoes for approximately 15 minutes, or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Whilst the potatoes are boiling, microwave the peas in a heatsafe bowl in 30 second intervals until defrosted and heated through. Set aside to cool.
- Drain the potatoes in a colander and place them into a salad bowl. Allow to cool until room temperature or leave in fridge until cold. Meanwhile, mix the ranch dressing ingredients in a separate bowl until smooth in consistency.
- Once cooled, combine the potatoes with the red onions and cooked peas. Pour the dressing over and mix gently until all ingredients are well coated.
- Top with spring onions, then serve!
Pro tip: add ½ tsp cayenne pepper to the dressing for a spicy kick!
Grab your Deliciou Ranch Seasoning online and get free shipping UK wide for all orders over £20.