Posted on March 31, 2020
The classic family chicken and chips have been reinvented with our Chicken Meatballs served with sweet potato wedges and fresh garden salad!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 box Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken
- 2 Tbsp Deliciou Original Bacon Seasoning
- 600g packet frozen sweet potato fries
- 4 cups mixed leaf salad
- 16 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup vegan mayonnaise + 1 tsp lemon juice, mixed
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F.
- Prepare the chicken according to package directions, mixing in 1 Tbsp Deliciou Original Bacon Seasoning and a good crack of black pepper. Using clean wet hands, mould into 16 small meatballs.
- To make the fries, follow the packet instructions. Once cooked, sprinkle over the remaining 1 Tbsp Deliciou Original Bacon Seasoning.
- Meanwhile, heat 3 Tbsp of oil in a large frypan and cook the chicken meatballs until golden all over.
- Make a side salad with the mixed leaves and cherry tomatoes, then plate up the meatballs and bacony sweet potato fries. Serve the mayonnaise mix on the side and dig in!
Grab your Deliciou Plant-Based Chicken online and get free shipping for all orders over £20.