Posted on January 06, 2016
Prepare a guilt-free tray of roasted vegetables with mouth watering Bacon Seasoning!
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 1 head broccoli, in florets
- ¼ head cauliflower, in florets
- 6-8 brussel sprouts, cut into quarters lengthwise
- ½ large red onion, cut into 2cm wedges
- ½ large capsicum, cut into 3cm squares
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 tsp Deliciou Bacon Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 200C/390F.
- Arrange the vegetables on a lined baking tray and drizzle generously with olive oil. Use a spatula to toss the vegetables over and make sure all are covered in the oil.
- Bake for 20 mins, flipping over the vegetables halfway through.
- Remove from the oven, and sprinkle generously with Deliciou Bacon Seasoning. Toss the vegetables once more to ensure an even coating of the seasoning and serve warm. Enjoy!
Grab your Deliciou Bacon Seasoning online and get free shipping for all orders over £20.
Love this idea for all food